20111014

EGGS & BACON.






Ashish x Topshop sweatshirt, Prada brogues, Supreme clutch, Käärme pacifier ring, Monserat De Lucca ruler cuff.




Not much to say here, I'm so crazy busy preparing for the new Käärme pieces that will be released this weekend as part of our Fast Drums & Numb Gums a/w '11 collection .. super excited about that. Anyway, I've had this sweatshirt for literally like, a year, forgot I owned it, and then it popped up when I was doing some closet cleaning. Ridiculous, huh? Glasses are custom Ray-Bans.



I bought this little change purse after Amanda blogged about it, and I love it. It's a fun switch-up from my Y-3 wallet and is nice to carry around just this little thing rather than a massive bag sometimes. Still obsessed with our pacifier ring; I don't see that changing anytime soon. My nails are destroyed from tie-dyeing our new "Omen" shirts .. it's worth it though, because they look so fukkin badass.






Are these shoes worth all their hype? Hell yeah! I get compliments all the time. My husband, however, hates them and calls them Pee Wee Herman shoes. Oh, well. More soon! &hearts


11 comments:

Rachel Louisa. said...

I like the Pee Wee Herman shoes!
So excited to see the new Kaarme stuff. xo

Amanda said...

omg girl, i love everything about this outfit!! thx for shoutout :)

Guiltyhyena said...

Tasty combo of playful color's from the brogue/creepers to the jumper.

Funk-dafied ring!! of the shape of a dummy! (pacifier) certainly a conversation starter.

Anonymous said...

this is amazing. wow.

Anonymous said...

hal when will the squid and gucci tye die shirts be on the kaarmee website?? can u please make a post here when they are? thanks!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

the shoes are pretty badass, i like them. this might be a weird question - you never really blog about cosmetics, but i was wondering what eyeshadow you wear around your eyes, i really like it.

can't wait for the new collection, i loooove my Chanel tee so much!

jane said...

IA w/ above, what do u wear around ur eyes? Can u do a video blog perhaps?

Flavia Flanders said...

Love love love the shoes!!!
www.flaviaflanders.com

MADELINE said...

That sweater is so rad, seriously. Also, I like the thought of Bobby Liebling saying "Pee Wee".

Caroline Gault said...

Love, love love the hair! I haven't been by for a while - it looks gREAT on you! I just went white blond again too... and chopped my hair off! Hope you're well, Hal!

P.S. Your "PeeWee" shoes are awesome.

Wends said...

cute!